Skip to content Skip to sidebar Skip to footer

Widget HTML #1

(DOWNLOAD) "Vlad Kostovski's Day Off: Why I'm Not Voting" by Ben Enquin # eBook PDF Kindle ePub Free

Vlad Kostovski's Day Off: Why I'm Not Voting

πŸ“˜ Read Now     πŸ“₯ Download


eBook details

  • Title: Vlad Kostovski's Day Off: Why I'm Not Voting
  • Author : Ben Enquin
  • Release Date : January 18, 2012
  • Genre: Politics & Current Events,Books,
  • Pages : * pages
  • Size : 97 KB

Description

Ever wonder what's the difference between democrats and republicans? Whenever you ask someone who's loyal to either party usually outrages over the other. Sure the parties have different ideals on paper, but that's where it ends.The United States has been going on a downhill spiral for years now. Economic bubbles, endless wars, degrading fiscal policies, and worst of all... corporatism. The American people are beginning to realize their politicians are owned by large multibillion dollar corporations. This isn't a conspiracy, just Google "lobbyists in Washington". In my book I debunk the myth that there's a difference between Mitt Romney and Barack Obama... or any presidential candidate of our generation for that matter. Buy my book and learn the truth today!


Download Books "Vlad Kostovski's Day Off: Why I'm Not Voting" PDF ePub Kindle